Falls Cottage House Rules for Guests and Visitors
House Rules are provided at the Property to ensure that Guests and Visitors know and comply with the specific Rules governing their permission to enter and occupy the Property.
4.1 General requirements
- Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
- Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
- Only paying guests are permitted overnight with no more than 2 adults per room.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm – 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy;
- Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss ofrental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit orBond under the Terms and Conditions; and
- Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon theresidential amenity of neighbours and local community.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
- Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
- Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
- Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: parking is permitted in the lockup garage and the concrete pad preceding it.
4.6 Garbage and recycling, Water and septic
- Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at theProperty (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas;and
- Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Bins must be emptied into the large waste bins provided in the lock up garage, or beside garage.
- The home is on town water and private ground septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will block if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and block the septic system, you could be charged damages
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Do not leave appliances running if property is unattended this includes air conditioning units, heaters and electric blankets if applicable. Do not run heating or cooling appliances with doors and windows open.
Smoking is not permitted.
Pets are not permitted.
BBQ is provided for the enjoyment of guests. Please clean after each use.
4.11 Damages and breakages
Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager.
4.12 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for keys, security, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
- Keys are to be returned to our Key security box located on the left sidewall of
- Please make sure doors and windows are all locked and all appliances are switched
- All dishes/utensils are to be washed and returned to original cupboards,
- All rubbish to be placed in large bins provided and as per clause 6.
- All used towels to be placed on floor in bathrooms
Extra charges will apply if these conditions are not adhered to.
4.13 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone 0428 835 605 or 0428 298 188
- Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.